How do I love thee (Google Product Search Partner Program)?

Sunday, November 04, 2007 at 10:48 PM

By: Jessica Ng, Product Marketing Manager

Today, I'm thrilled to announce the launch of the Google Product Search Partner Program. The idea behind partnering with data feed providers is to give merchants like you an additional resource to support you in uploading your products. Our partners can help you in many ways when it comes to getting your products onto Product Search, including submitting your feeds with all required attributes, uploading catalogs daily, and supporting you with a dedicated technical team. This program is also great because we'll be able to give people who are searching more relevant results by ensuring quality feeds. In fact, the occasion has inspired me to write a little ode, based on the sonnet by Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Please enjoy!

How do I love thee, Google Product Search Partner Program? Let me count the ways.
I love thee for expert feeds to the depth and breadth
My products may need, if ever out of sight
For the grace of ease and ideal data management
I love thee to the healthy levels of
Qualified traffic, whether by impression or click-through.
I love thee conveniently, as your dedication allows;
I love thee smartly, as up-to-date products achieve.
I love thee with all catalogs put to use
In my once solitude and memories of overtime.
I love thee with a confidence I seemed to lose
With my misplaced spreadsheets and feeds, - I love thee with trust,
Daily Updates, Attributes, for all my items! - and, what’s more,
I shall but love thee better by visiting here.